We have exciting opportunities across England for Parts Apprentices to join Arnold Clark and work towards a recognised qualification.
At the end of your training, you’ll have Level 3 Parts Distribution qualification and hands-on experience in an Arnold Clark Service department.
You’ll also receive…
- A mentor to support you in the workplace.
- Two days of introductory training at our dedicated centres.
- We’ll help you to achieve your driving licence in your second year of training with free lessons and two attempts at your test.
- Information packs and an invite to our family open day before you start.
- Free lunches at our training facilities.
- All the benefits available to existing Arnold Clark employees, from holidays to free private healthcare.
Various locations throughout Greater Manchester
Full time, 39 hours per week
About the role
As a Parts Apprentice at Arnold Clark, you will get valuable experience within our busy parts departments, with the opportunity to put theory into practice in a fast-paced working environment. As well as receiving on-the-job training, you’ll be trained at our in-house Parts Academy and GTG Training and be regularly assessed as you work towards a Level 3 Parts Distribution qualification.
This role would suit someone who is self-motivated, willing to learn and enjoys working with others and delivering a high standard of customer service. A career progression plan can be put in place for those looking to develop the role further.
- Receiving and dispatching parts in a timely and professional manner.
- Dealing with enquiries, internal and external, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- Sourcing and pricing parts.
- Working with various online systems.
- Assisting with stock management.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Working with a team in a busy environment.
- You must have gained GCSE 4-9 or above in Maths, English and one other subject (or accredited equivalent).
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and listen to instructions.
- Ability to build good relationships with your team and other departments.
- Ability to ask questions and learn quickly on the job.
- Willing to use your own initiative.
In return, you’ll receive extensive training and a qualification which will help you to build a rewarding career in the automotive industry. You’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including great staff retail discounts, life assurance, private healthcare and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.