We’re looking to hire an Apprentice Asset Management Advisor to join our team at Kilbirnie Street.
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible leave
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- …and much more
This is a full-time position based in our Kilbirnie Street office: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (with 30 minutes for lunch).
About the role
As an Apprentice Digital Asset Management Advisor, you will join the Asset Management Team in the daily running of our IT parts store and asset management systems. Your role will contribute to making sure the right parts are found for the job.
You will be a fantastic team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to learning and developing in your role. High levels of organisation and attention to detail are required, as well as the ability to work well under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
- Receiving and dispatching stock to customers, IT team staff and third parties
- Matching orders against stock items and charging out to our branches
- Working both as a team and independently to reach set goals and SLA
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks
- Incoming and outgoing call handling and IT-based communications
- Managing goods in and out of IT storeroom
- Processing orders and returns
- Processing paperwork accurately
- You must have gained or be working towards National 4 or above (accredited equivalent) in Maths, English and a science and technical subject
- Good standards of literacy and numeracy
- Willingness to learn
- Good timekeeping and time management
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Listening skills and ability to follow instructions
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail
Nice to have but not essential…
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to prioritise orders and tasks
- Previous call centre/phones office experience
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.